The well-being of your employees is our priority
Salisbury has a range of engineering services solutions – all of which are available individually or as part of a service package.
Whether your service requires permanent onsite support or a mobile response, our highly trained teams will provide you with the support that you need to ensure that you suffer no business disruption. Salisbury Group has national coverage with management and operational teams located in London, Manchester and Liverpool, Glasgow, Birmingham and Leeds.
Salisbury delivers effective, timely and safe engineering services to portfolio of clients, through:
- Delivering a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) regime in line with statutory legislation, SFG-20 recommendations, CIBSE guidelines, British Standards and manufactures guidelines
- Providing a reactive maintenance regime managed by a central Help Desk with a view to achieve first time fix on all call-outs
- Managing the maintenance regime and all requests through our Maximo CAFM system
- Completing asset reports during the mobilisation period and verifying asset lists
- Providing a motivated and inspired workforce with a ‘can do, will do’ attitude, which consists of fully qualified engineers who have the skill set required to deliver the correct engineering services to all assets
- Creating and maintaining accurate asset and condition registers across the portfolio
- Stocking all fleet vehicles with critical spare equipment
Range of engineering services provided:
- Repair and replacement of defective or non-serviceable parts
- Maintenance of external areas, all structures, fabric, finishes and fixtures and fittings
- Maintenance of internal finishes
- Maintenance of fixtures and fittings
- Maintenance of internal planting
- Maintenance of mechanical and electrical services and systems
- Maintenance of equipment and appliances
- Maintenance of intruder detection systems
- Maintenance of closed circuit television systems
- Maintenance of access control systems
- Portable appliance testing
- Maintenance of portable firefighting equipment
- Reporting requirements for health and safety and security systems
- Maintenance management services
Our service also means that we will keep you informed of new and more environmentally friendly technologies that will bring additional efficiency to your business.
In addition, our ongoing training programmes for your Facilities Management team means that we are always able to support all existing and new systems and equipment.
Please contact us for a more information about our Engineering Services.