Salisbury Group provide professional facilities management services within the UK, and the Senior Management Team and staff at Salisbury are fully committed to continually improving the quality of services which we provide to our customers and stakeholders.
We will achieve this by:
- Setting a standard of continuous improvement throughout Salisbury Group
- Developing, maintaining and championing a UKAS-accredited ISO 9001 quality management system – the Salisbury Business Management System (BMS)
- Setting quality objectives, that are customer-service and standard-driven, which are measurable and routinely monitored for evidence of achievement
- Ensuring our people are suitably developed, trained and assessed for competence
- Aspiring to provide industry-leading quality of service in all aspects of facilities management that we undertake
We will ensure that this quality policy is implemented and understood throughout our organisation by communicating with, inducting and training our staff to carry out their tasks effectively, and as specified in our quality management procedures. It is mandatory for all staff to follow the procedures within our business management system, and we regularly check and assess that our system is complied with. We will drive improvement of the system by listening to feedback and regularly reviewing our policies, processes and associated documentation.
The senior executive responsible for our business management system, through the QSHEC Director, will review this policy as part of the management review process and any changes made to this Quality Policy will be communicated to all employees as required. We will publish this policy on our company website.
Chief Executive Officer