Cleaning for a worldwide recruitment leader
- Contract name
- Page Group
- Property type
- Modern office block
- Occupancy number
Description of the solution
Salisbury Group provides cleaning services for the recruitment specialist company, Page Group
Often the cleaning service is the forgotten part of a total FM solution, but for us this is not the case. We know the importance of investing in equipment and smart uniforms and in training our cleaners to provide a great customer service. We know the difference a passionate and dedicated cleaner can make to any building or office environment.
We have a contract with Page Group to provide cleaning and housekeeping services, as well as mechanical and electrical building maintenance. The contract is overseen by a local Account Manager and supported by our national Head of Cleaning and our regional Cleaning Area Manager – who are empowered to look for opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation in the cleaning service. They provide best practice advice and regularly audit the site to ensure quality levels are high.
We employ around 65 cleaners for the Page Group estate on a rolling shift basis. We carry out the majority of activities in the morning and evening times to prevent disruption to our client’s operations. However, with a 24-hour helpdesk and a bespoke phone number and email address for Page Group staff, we are always on hand to respond quickly to any requirement.
To be the best in class for Page Group, we have developed a customer service delivery culture that is focused on:
- Providing the client with a fantastic cleaning service – always arriving on time and completing shifts using our PeopleHours time and attendance system
- Being trustworthy and having a professional manner – always wearing smart uniforms and being polite
- Exceeding the customer’s expectations – going the extra mile and helping other colleagues where possible
- Carrying out work in a safe manner and reporting anything that does not feel right
- Always being part of the team – communicating and working together as the key to our success
This culture has driven wider success in the contract and has led to high client and customer satisfaction.
Benefits to the client
Greater definition and effectiveness of the cleaning regime
Projects managed and delivered by in-house teams
Strong cultural alignment, driving wider success and on-site satisfaction